Sustainability Webinar: Renewable Energy Credits & Carbon Offsets
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
- What is a CO2 Calculator? (07/11/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
by Heather Philipp on 07/31/2009
A webinar to help you support your corporate responsibility goals with RECs and carbon offsets.
Join us for an in-depth look at how renewable energy credits (RECs) work, and how carbon offsets, aka verified emission reductions (VERs), make a difference on Wednesday, August 5 during our free sustainability webinar.
Renewable energy growth is supported by a number of factors. Renewable energy credits and carbon offsets are a key factor for developers when deciding to build new projects. You've heard they're good, but do you want to learn more about how RECs make a difference? How renewable energy facilities like wind farms benefit from renewable energy credits and the voluntary REC market? Why it's important to support carbon dioxide mitigation by purchasing carbon offsets? These questions and more will be addressed in next week's free sustainability webinar from Renewable Choice.
We've developed a series of free webinars on sustainability topics to help support your corporate responsibility goals. Supporting renewable energy and carbon reduction projects in addition to conservation can help your business differentiate itself as a leader, engage stakeholders, and make a difference in regards to today's pressing energy and climate change issues. Join us next week for more on this and how renewable energy credits (RECs) and carbon offsets work.
Introduction to Renewable Energy Credits & Carbon Offsets
Wednesday, August 5 - 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
Presenter: Tom Drzewiecki
Go to webinars to register now.
You may also want to...
- Learn more about Renewable Choice Energy
- Get started with our Business Carbon Calculator
- Check out our LEED Green Power Calculator
- Contact a renewable energy sales expert for a one-on-one analysis of your needs