Green Meetings & Events Free Webinar
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- The Domestic Limited Partnership Parity Act (08/20/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part III: India (08/13/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part II: Australia (08/12/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Updates Top Rankings (07/30/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part I: Germany (08/11/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
by Heather Philipp on 06/26/2009
Join us for the Green Your Event webinar Tuesday, June 30, 11 am MST/1 pm EST
Did you know that most of the greenhouse gas
emissions associated with events originate from travel to and from the event?
Green meetings are fast becoming the norm. Now, you can add renewable energy and carbon offsets to the mix with Green Your Event, our innovative solution for event managers and meeting venues to reduce these
environmental impacts and provide event participants the opportunity to balance
their environmental impact as well.
By supporting renewable energy credits (RECs) and verified emission reductions (VERs), aka carbon offsets, your event can reduce its environmental impact while helping to fight climate change and educating your attendees on the values of supporting clean technology development.
We offer a robust series of free webinars on sustainability topics to help support your corporate responsibility goals. Supporting renewable energy and carbon reduction projects in addition to conservation can help your business differentiate itself as a leader, engage stakeholders, and make a difference in regards to today's pressing energy and climate change issues.
Green Your Event WebinarYour may also want to...
Tuesday, June 30 - 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
Presenter: Lana Malone
Go to webinars
- Learn more about Renewable Choice Energy
- Get started with our Business Carbon Calculator
- Check out our LEED Green Power Calculator
- Contact a renewable energy sales expert for a one-on-one analysis of your needs