Green Meetings & Events Free Webinar
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- How Did Energy Fare in the State of the Union? (02/11/2014)
- California Energy Storage Verdict (02/05/2014)
- European Commission Announces Climate Change Package (01/30/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
by Heather Philipp on 06/26/2009
Join us for the Green Your Event webinar Tuesday, June 30, 11 am MST/1 pm EST
Did you know that most of the greenhouse gas
emissions associated with events originate from travel to and from the event?
Green meetings are fast becoming the norm. Now, you can add renewable energy and carbon offsets to the mix with Green Your Event, our innovative solution for event managers and meeting venues to reduce these
environmental impacts and provide event participants the opportunity to balance
their environmental impact as well.
By supporting renewable energy credits (RECs) and verified emission reductions (VERs), aka carbon offsets, your event can reduce its environmental impact while helping to fight climate change and educating your attendees on the values of supporting clean technology development.
We offer a robust series of free webinars on sustainability topics to help support your corporate responsibility goals. Supporting renewable energy and carbon reduction projects in addition to conservation can help your business differentiate itself as a leader, engage stakeholders, and make a difference in regards to today's pressing energy and climate change issues.
Green Your Event WebinarYour may also want to...
Tuesday, June 30 - 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
Presenter: Lana Malone
Go to webinars
- Learn more about Renewable Choice Energy
- Get started with our Business Carbon Calculator
- Check out our LEED Green Power Calculator
- Contact a renewable energy sales expert for a one-on-one analysis of your needs