Green Meetings & Events Free Webinar
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Heather Philipp on 06/26/2009
Join us for the Green Your Event webinar Tuesday, June 30, 11 am MST/1 pm EST
Did you know that most of the greenhouse gas
emissions associated with events originate from travel to and from the event?
Green meetings are fast becoming the norm. Now, you can add renewable energy and carbon offsets to the mix with Green Your Event, our innovative solution for event managers and meeting venues to reduce these
environmental impacts and provide event participants the opportunity to balance
their environmental impact as well.
By supporting renewable energy credits (RECs) and verified emission reductions (VERs), aka carbon offsets, your event can reduce its environmental impact while helping to fight climate change and educating your attendees on the values of supporting clean technology development.
We offer a robust series of free webinars on sustainability topics to help support your corporate responsibility goals. Supporting renewable energy and carbon reduction projects in addition to conservation can help your business differentiate itself as a leader, engage stakeholders, and make a difference in regards to today's pressing energy and climate change issues.
Green Your Event WebinarYour may also want to...
Tuesday, June 30 - 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
Presenter: Lana Malone
Go to webinars
- Learn more about Renewable Choice Energy
- Get started with our Business Carbon Calculator
- Check out our LEED Green Power Calculator
- Contact a renewable energy sales expert for a one-on-one analysis of your needs