Green Meetings & Events Free Webinar
- Sustainability is in the DNA at Jackson Family Wines (01/27/2015)
- Could 2015 Be the Tipping Point for U.S. Renewables? (01/08/2015)
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- Energy Storage & Recycling: The New Frontiers of Energy Efficiency (01/14/2015)
- A Reflection on Gratitude (11/25/2014)
- The Role of Community Wind (11/06/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Announces Top Lists (11/05/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
by Heather Philipp on 06/26/2009
Join us for the Green Your Event webinar Tuesday, June 30, 11 am MST/1 pm EST
Did you know that most of the greenhouse gas
emissions associated with events originate from travel to and from the event?
Green meetings are fast becoming the norm. Now, you can add renewable energy and carbon offsets to the mix with Green Your Event, our innovative solution for event managers and meeting venues to reduce these
environmental impacts and provide event participants the opportunity to balance
their environmental impact as well.
By supporting renewable energy credits (RECs) and verified emission reductions (VERs), aka carbon offsets, your event can reduce its environmental impact while helping to fight climate change and educating your attendees on the values of supporting clean technology development.
We offer a robust series of free webinars on sustainability topics to help support your corporate responsibility goals. Supporting renewable energy and carbon reduction projects in addition to conservation can help your business differentiate itself as a leader, engage stakeholders, and make a difference in regards to today's pressing energy and climate change issues.
Green Your Event WebinarYour may also want to...
Tuesday, June 30 - 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
Presenter: Lana Malone
Go to webinars
- Learn more about Renewable Choice Energy
- Get started with our Business Carbon Calculator
- Check out our LEED Green Power Calculator
- Contact a renewable energy sales expert for a one-on-one analysis of your needs