Sustainability Webinar: Marketing Your Activity for Success
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
- B Lab Announces 1,000th B Corp Certification (05/16/2014)
- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- The Master Limited Partnership Parity Act (08/20/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part III: India (08/13/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part II: Australia (08/12/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Updates Top Rankings (07/30/2014)
- International Landscape Series Part I: Germany (08/11/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
by Heather Philipp on 08/06/2009
We'll show you how to better communicate your corporate responsibility efforts to your stakeholders.
If you are one of the many businesses who make sustainability a priority, you should be letting your customers and other stakeholders know in the most effective way possible. Studies have shown that companies who communicate their "green" initiatives are more likely to get the business of today's discriminating consumer.
Renewable Choice is committed to helping your company communicate, extend and differentiate its environmental commitment through our award-winning Choice Programs. This presentation will spotlight how some of our customers have chosen to announce their green business efforts to engage their customer base, educate their employees, and highlight their commitment to the media.
We've developed a series of free webinars on sustainability topics to help support your corporate responsibility goals. Join us next week for this especially helpful presentation.
Marketing Your Sustainability Initiatives
Wednesday, August 12 - 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
Presenter: Megan Brown
Go to webinars
You may also want to...
- Learn more about Renewable Choice Energy
- Get started with our Business Carbon Calculator
- Check out our LEED Green Power Calculator
- Contact a renewable energy sales expert for a one-on-one analysis of your needs