Sustainability Webinar: Marketing Your Activity for Success
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- The Role of Community Wind (11/06/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Announces Top Lists (11/05/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- Hydrogen Innovations in the Clean Energy Industry (10/03/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
by Heather Philipp on 08/06/2009
We'll show you how to better communicate your corporate responsibility efforts to your stakeholders.
If you are one of the many businesses who make sustainability a priority, you should be letting your customers and other stakeholders know in the most effective way possible. Studies have shown that companies who communicate their "green" initiatives are more likely to get the business of today's discriminating consumer.
Renewable Choice is committed to helping your company communicate, extend and differentiate its environmental commitment through our award-winning Choice Programs. This presentation will spotlight how some of our customers have chosen to announce their green business efforts to engage their customer base, educate their employees, and highlight their commitment to the media.
We've developed a series of free webinars on sustainability topics to help support your corporate responsibility goals. Join us next week for this especially helpful presentation.
Marketing Your Sustainability Initiatives
Wednesday, August 12 - 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
Presenter: Megan Brown
Go to webinars
You may also want to...
- Learn more about Renewable Choice Energy
- Get started with our Business Carbon Calculator
- Check out our LEED Green Power Calculator
- Contact a renewable energy sales expert for a one-on-one analysis of your needs