Renewable Energy Credits and Carbon Offsets Webinar
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Heather Philipp on 05/29/2009
Learn more about RECs and VERs (carbon offsets) to support your corporate responsibility goals.
Announcing our first free webinar on renewable energy credits (RECs) and verified emission reductions (VERs), aka carbon offsets! Want to know more about how these internatially recognized mechanisms work? We'll be unraveling the mystery next week.
We know that renewable energy systems and the REC market can be a tricking things to understand at times. How do RECs make a difference? How do renewable energy facilities like wind farms benefit from renewable energy credits and the voluntary REC market? Why is it important to support carbon dioxide mitigation by purchasing carbon offsets? These questions and more will be addressed in next week's free sustainability webinar from Renewable Choice.
We've developed a series of free webinars on sustainability topics to help support your corporate responsibility goals. Supporting renewable energy and carbon reduction projects in addition to conservation can help your business differentiate itself as a leader, engage stakeholders, and make a difference in regards to today's pressing energy and climate change issues. Join us next week for more on this and how renewable energy credits (RECs) and carbon offsets work.
Introduction to Renewable Energy Credits & Carbon Offsets
Wednesday, June 3 - 11:00 AM MST/1:00 PM EST
Presenter: Gretchen Dudon
Go to webinars
Your may also want to...
- Learn more about Renewable Choice Energy
- Get started with our Business Carbon Calculator
- Check out our LEED Green Power Calculator
- Contact a renewable energy sales expert for a one-on-one analysis of your needs