- CDP Supply Chain Reporting Period Opens (04/04/2014)
- 2014 Climate Action Resources Announced (03/21/2014)
- Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index (03/06/2014)
- 2014 Sustainability Trends (01/27/2014)
- Trends in Carbon Accounting Point to Carbon Offsets as a Natural Next Step (01/10/2014)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- Renewable Energy Storage Provides New Market Possibilities (04/17/2014)
- DOE Mapping Tool Illustrates Wind Farm Growth (04/10/2014)
- Renewable Choice CEO Quayle Hodek Featured Presenter for EPA Webinar (03/10/2014)
- Small Town Solar Systems Demonstrate Renewable Leadership (02/28/2014)
- Sustainability Measures in the 2014 Farm Bill (02/20/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
- Did You Make a Carbon Resolution This Year? (01/14/2014)
- The Intersection of Environmental and Social Justice (12/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
Showing: December 2011
Is Santa Claus Green?
by Ryan Meeks on 12/22/2011
'Tis the season to be jolly. And we're even jollier knowing that Santa is eco-friendly. Happy Holidays from everyone at Renewable Choice.
Since I’ve never met Father Christmas or audited his operations, I can only speculate as to whether or not he is “green”. Fortunately, as an employee at Renewable Choice, I have... [more]
Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season
by Amy Haddon on 12/12/2011
Tips on how you can make small, sustainable changes in the way you celebrate the holidays this year.
More waste is generated in the period between Thanksgiving and New Year’s than at any other time of the year. Unwanted gifts, food that gets thrown away, and discarded holiday cards,... [more]
This Year's GPP Awards Announced During REM Conference
by Ryan Meeks on 12/08/2011
Renewable Choice recently attended the 2011 REM Conference at which this year's Green Power Partnership Awards were announced.
On November 16th, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in conjunction with the U.S. Department of Energy and the non-profit Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), presented the 11th... [more]
Renewable Energy Markets 2011 Conference Recap
by Kevin Maddaford on 12/08/2011
The recent Renewable Energy Markets (REM) conference held in San Francisco was a success with nearly 400 attendees.
San Francisco played host to the Renewable Energy Markets (REM) 2011 Conference in mid-November. The event was organized by the Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), a non-profit organization... [more]
Walking Our Talk @ Renewable Choice
by Amy Haddon on 12/02/2011
Read a blog about the social and environmental practices which Renewable Choice embraces.
At Renewable Choice, we believe strongly in socially and environmentally responsible business practices and, as a result, make every effort to “walk our talk.” This not... [more]
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Articles | Page 1 of 1