- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- A Reflection on Gratitude (11/25/2014)
- The Role of Community Wind (11/06/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Announces Top Lists (11/05/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
Showing: December 2011
Is Santa Claus Green?
by Ryan Meeks on 12/22/2011
'Tis the season to be jolly. And we're even jollier knowing that Santa is eco-friendly. Happy Holidays from everyone at Renewable Choice.
Since I’ve never met Father Christmas or audited his operations, I can only speculate as to whether or not he is “green”. Fortunately, as an employee at Renewable Choice, I have... [more]
Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season
by Amy Haddon on 12/12/2011
Tips on how you can make small, sustainable changes in the way you celebrate the holidays this year.
More waste is generated in the period between Thanksgiving and New Year’s than at any other time of the year. Unwanted gifts, food that gets thrown away, and discarded holiday cards,... [more]
This Year's GPP Awards Announced During REM Conference
by Ryan Meeks on 12/08/2011
Renewable Choice recently attended the 2011 REM Conference at which this year's Green Power Partnership Awards were announced.
On November 16th, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in conjunction with the U.S. Department of Energy and the non-profit Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), presented the 11th... [more]
Renewable Energy Markets 2011 Conference Recap
by Kevin Maddaford on 12/08/2011
The recent Renewable Energy Markets (REM) conference held in San Francisco was a success with nearly 400 attendees.
San Francisco played host to the Renewable Energy Markets (REM) 2011 Conference in mid-November. The event was organized by the Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), a non-profit organization... [more]
Walking Our Talk @ Renewable Choice
by Amy Haddon on 12/02/2011
Read a blog about the social and environmental practices which Renewable Choice embraces.
At Renewable Choice, we believe strongly in socially and environmentally responsible business practices and, as a result, make every effort to “walk our talk.” This not... [more]
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Articles | Page 1 of 1