Renewable Choice Blog Archives
- Celebrating Telluride Bluegrass Festival’s 40th Anniversary (06/14/2013)
- Renewable Choice Honored as a ‘Best for the Environment’ B Corp (05/29/2013)
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Colorado “Head of Class” for Electric Vehicle Policies (06/10/2013)
- Good News from Duke Energy (05/29/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- The Relationship between Organic Food and Ecosystem Health (06/18/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
Visit Renewable Choice at USGBC Greenbuild 2009
by Matt Kiszka on 11/04/2009
We will be exhibiting at this year's USGBC Greenbuild Conference - come by and check our booth out!
Renewable Choice is exhibiting at this year's Greenbuild International Conference and Expo! We are in Booth #5143 - so stop by and find out more about the Green Power Credit and our GHG Inventory... [more]
Juniata Ranks in EPA College & University Challenge
by Megan Brown on 10/27/2009
Juniata is ranked #2 in the Landmark collegiate athletic conference.
The EPA’s Green Power Partnership recognizes governments, businesses, communities, and colleges for their commitment to supporting green power. Through the program, participating members... [more]
LEED Green Power for Broward County CC
by Matt Kiszka on 10/07/2009
Broward County Convention Center is attempting LEED Silver and purchasing green power for 4 points.
The Broward County/Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention Center of Florida is a 600,000 square foot facility situated on the waterfront of Port Everglades. Its recent investment into green power... [more]
First LEED Project in Saudi Arabia Uses Green Power
by Matt Kiszka on 10/06/2009
The KAUST building is well on its way to achieving LEED Platinum, thanks in part to Green Power
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, is currently well on its way to becoming the first LEED building the kingdom has ever seen.... [more]
Sustainability Webinar: Green Meetings & Events
by Heather Philipp on 09/09/2009
Join us for the Green Your Event webinar Wednesday, September 16, 11 am MST/1 pm EST
Green meetings are fast becoming the norm in today's eco-concious society. You may not know this, but the largest source of greenhouse gas emissions associated with events originates... [more]
Sustainability Webinar: RECs & Carbon Offsets
by Heather Philipp on 08/27/2009
A free live webinar to give you the know-how to make informed decisions about RECs and carbon offsets for your business.
Join us for an in-depth look at how renewable energy credits (RECs) work, and how carbon offsets, aka verified emission reductions (VERs), make a difference on Wednesday, September 2... [more]
A webinar to help you support your corporate responsibility goals with RECs and carbon offsets.
Join us for an in-depth look at how renewable energy credits (RECs) work, and how carbon offsets, aka verified emission reductions (VERs), make a difference on Wednesday, August 5... [more]
How to Support Renewable Energy in the U.S.
by Kevin Maddaford on 07/31/2009
Renewable Choice and our customers supported clean energy projects across the country in 2008.
Renewable energy credits (RECs) provide one of the best mechanisms for individuals, companies and governments to support the development of renewable energy projects in the United... [more]
Showing 1 - 8 of 23 Articles | Page 1 of 3