Renewable Choice Blog Archives
- Happy Holidays from Renewable Choice and Mosaic Labs! (12/09/2013)
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
Steelcase Inc. Helping Expand Wind Power in the U.S.
by Megan Brown on 09/25/2009
First it made a landmark commitment to wind power, then Steelcase decided to educate and share the results.
In March of 2008, a new milestone was set when Renewable Choice brought together Steelcase and John Deere to develop a new way to finance wind power projects. Since Steelcase's commitment to sponsor a... [more]
Steelcase Receives EPA Green Power Award
by Megan Brown on 09/17/2009
Steelcase received a 2009 Green Power Leadership Award from the Environmental Protection Agency.
The awards ceremony was on Monday, September 14 at the Renewable Energy Marketing Conference that took place in Atlanta, Georgia. The EPA's annual awards recognize the nation's leading green power... [more]
Thanks to its students, Auraria Campus announced its expanded renewable energy commitment.
With Auraria’s increased commitment to renewable energy, it is the largest renewable energy commitment by a college or university in the state of Colorado. And it now boasts a nation-wide... [more]
August Choice Insight Newsletter
by Jen Biederman on 09/01/2009
American Wind, Sustainability Initiatives, Native Eyewear and more!
It's All About You As summer draws to a close, the days are getting a bit shorter and cooler, and we all prepare in some way for the change in seasons. Energy consumption tends to increase... [more]
Fairfield Inn to Be Baltimore’s 1st Green Hotel
by Megan Brown on 08/25/2009
This Fairfield Inn has stepped up its eco-friendly practices in a big way.
This 154-guest room hotel has been receiving a lot of attention for its new inn and suites and for being on track to be the first hotel in Baltimore to be LEED certified. According to the... [more]
How to Support Renewable Energy in the U.S.
by Kevin Maddaford on 07/31/2009
Renewable Choice and our customers supported clean energy projects across the country in 2008.
Renewable energy credits (RECs) provide one of the best mechanisms for individuals, companies and governments to support the development of renewable energy projects in the United States.... [more]
2009 Top Green Brands
by Megan Brown on 07/31/2009
Do you know what the top U.S. green brands are?
The 2009 Global Green Brands study found that Clorox Green Works, Burt’s Bees, Tom’s of Maine and S.C. Johnson & Son are the top green brands in the U.S. This study... [more]
Sustainable Choices Recognized at Spire
by Megan Brown on 07/17/2009
The Spire condominium in downtown Denver is for the eco-minded urban buyer.
Spire, a 42-story condo building is changing the Denver skyline in more ways than one. The height of the building will add to the Denver skyline but the sustainability focus of this... [more]
Showing 1 - 8 of 22 Articles | Page 1 of 3