Renewable Choice Blog Archives
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
Renewable Energy Markets 2011 Conference Recap
by Kevin Maddaford on 12/08/2011
The recent Renewable Energy Markets (REM) conference held in San Francisco was a success with nearly 400 attendees.
San Francisco played host to the Renewable Energy Markets (REM) 2011 Conference in mid-November. The event was organized by the Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), a non-profit organization that runs... [more]
Celebrating 10 Years of Renewable Choice
by Kris Lotlikar on 10/09/2011
As we at Renewable Choice celebrate our decennial, we look back on our accomplishments and are optimistic about building a sustainable future together.
When we founded Renewable Choice ten years ago, we wanted to create a mission-driven company that could help businesses and individuals understand their clean energy options. We believed that... [more]
All RECs are Not Created Equal
by Kevin Maddaford on 07/29/2011
Read about 4 things to consider when shopping for Renewable Energy Credits (RECs).
A renewable energy credit (REC) represents the environmental attributes of one megawatt hour of electricity generated with a renewable resource. This is true of all RECs. Beyond that, however, are... [more]
80% Renewable Energy is Achievable
by Megan Brown on 06/29/2011
A new report found that with policy support, renewable sources of energy could meet 80% of global energy demand by 2050. Learn more.
A recent report compiled by over 120 experts and approved by member countries of the United Nation’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), found that renewable sources of energy... [more]
What's so great about RECs?
by John Powers on 06/17/2011
Efficiencies will only get us so far. We need a way to be carbon-neutral with our power sources, our transportation and our industry now. Renewable Energy is one answer and this article explains what it is and its importance.
The Value of Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) If human society is ever going to reach a point where it is truly sustainable on this planet, we are going to need to employ every method available... [more]
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Articles | Page 1 of 1