Renewable Choice Blog Archives
- Green Power Partnership Publishes its Top Partners Lists (11/15/2013)
- New York State to Open Green Bank (10/31/2013)
- The Rising Current of Green Gyms Around the World (07/23/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Deadline Approaches (07/12/2013)
- What is a CO2 Calculator? (07/11/2013)
LEED Green Building
- LEED® v4 to Debut at Greenbuild Conference (08/22/2013)
- What is the LEED® EAC4? (07/18/2013)
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Renewable Energy Finance Tactic Changes the Game (12/04/2013)
- We Are Thankful 2013 (11/18/2013)
- The Little Engines That Could: How Grassroots Stopped Oil & Gas Encroachment in Colorado (11/13/2013)
- Carbon-Neutral Energy Attainable Through Gasification System (11/06/2013)
- EPA Expands Green Power Partnership Program (10/17/2013)
- Climate Change Comes Home (10/21/2013)
- 3 Apps to Help You Use Less Energy in Your Home (10/15/2013)
- How to Ride 4700 Miles on a Bamboo Bike without Flipping on a Light Switch (08/26/2013)
- The Connection between Climate and Waste (08/01/2013)
- Economics of Sustainability White Paper Delivers (07/25/2013)
The Greening of Supply Chains
by Ryan Meeks on 11/10/2011
Companies who report GHG emissions and reduction activities is on the rise as indicated by a recent CDP report. Importance to supply chains evident.
With over 50% of the average corporation’s greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions being typically sourced from their supply chain, measuring and managing these emissions has been increasingly critical... [more]
Global Progress in Combating Climate Change
by Ryan Meeks on 10/25/2011
CDP gathers climate change data from the largest cities in the world and just published their report on those who responded called CDP Cities 2011, Global Report on C40 Cities.
USGBC’s Greenbuild conference ended recently on October 7th (2011). My colleagues here at Renewable Choice attended the event but it’s not the details surrounding the event that’s... [more]
2011 CDP Global Forum Takeaways
by David Hughes on 09/27/2011
The 2011 Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) Global Forum recognized leaders, shared the CDP S&P 500 Report, and strategized practical business measures for sustainable growth.
The 2011 CDP Global Forum Event, held last Tuesday night at Bloomberg Tower in New York City, brought together corporate sustainability leaders from many of the largest companies in the world,... [more]
All RECs are Not Created Equal
by Kevin Maddaford on 07/29/2011
Read about 4 things to consider when shopping for Renewable Energy Credits (RECs).
A renewable energy credit (REC) represents the environmental attributes of one megawatt hour of electricity generated with a renewable resource. This is true of all RECs. Beyond that, however,... [more]
CDP Outperforms DJSI
by Ryan Meeks on 05/24/2011
Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI) and Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) both help businesses with sustainability analysis, but CDP is leading the charge.
The Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI) was launched in 1999. Upon launch, the DJSI was the first global indexes tracking the financial performance of the leading sustainability-driven... [more]
Accredited Providers Offer Response Check for CDP Respondents
by Tom Holcomb on 05/09/2011
Read more about how Carbon Disclosure Project is encouraging their respondents to conduct a “Response Check” from one of their accredited partners.
Last month, the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) introduced Response Check for the 2011 CDP Investor Questionnaire. Its goal is to improve the completeness of the 2011 CDP Investor... [more]
2011 Carbon Disclosure Project Quality Assurance Initiatives
by Ryan Meeks on 04/29/2011
The CDP Response Check was announced on April 11th, 2011. Read more about how it is designed to enhance the quality of climate change reporting responses globally.
The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) is the world’s largest climate change reporting system, with over 3,050 companies now reporting their climate risk management strategies... [more]
Carbon Disclosure Project Meeting Notes
by David Hughes on 04/14/2011
Read a recap of the invitation only CDP Investor meeting held on April 17th, 2011 in New York City.
Because Renewable Choice is an accredited partner to the Carbon Disclosure Project, I attended the CDP investor meeting held in New York City on March 17, 2011. It was... [more]
Showing 1 - 8 of 9 Articles | Page 1 of 2