Renewable Choice Blog Archives
- European Directive Mandates Non-financial Reporting (10/23/2014)
- The Job Creation Potential of Alternative Energy (09/18/2014)
- Hotels Find Valuable Option in Carbon Offsets (08/06/2014)
- Growth in Carbon Offset Market Supported by Voluntary Purchasers (07/24/2014)
- The Water-Energy Nexus (06/05/2014)
LEED Green Building
- Greenbuild 2014: Leadership Jazz (10/21/2014)
- Renewable Choice Energy Offsets FIFA World Cup Stadiums (06/17/2014)
- LEED® v4 and Green-e® Climate Certified Carbon Offsets (03/31/2014)
- Shippensburg University Project Showcases Value of USGBC LEED® Certification System (03/13/2014)
- LEED® v4 Certification Prepares to Roll Out in Canada (03/03/2014)
- A Reflection on Gratitude (11/25/2014)
- The Role of Community Wind (11/06/2014)
- EPA Green Power Partnership Announces Top Lists (11/05/2014)
- The Spooky Reality of Climate Change (10/31/2014)
- The Importance of Renewing the Production Tax Credit (10/07/2014)
- Top 10 Tips for a More Sustainable Holiday Season (12/05/2014)
- 500,000+ Voices Strong for Climate Action (09/23/2014)
- Climate Change is Not a Political Issue (05/08/2014)
- Celebrating Earth Day 2014 (04/22/2014)
- Hour for the Earth - 2014 (03/28/2014)
Showing: February 2012
How companies can reduce payback periods, increase ROI, and improve the business case for energy conservation projects using government and utility provided financial incentives.
Across the commercial landscape, businesses are reducing operating costs through building retrofits and energy performance investments. Efficient lighting upgrades have been shown to achieve... [more]
Three Common Myths about Buying Green Power from a Utility
by John Powers on 02/22/2012
In our new blog we explore some of the more widespread myths about purchasing renewable energy.
When consumers decide they would rather purchase renewable energy than continue to support fossil fuels, they have limited options. They can install an onsite generator like a solar panel,... [more]
In this blog we discuss the top three reasons why sustainability beyond scorecard makes sense for suppliers.
As we’ve reported in our recent white paper on supply chain sustainability scorecards, there is increasing pressure and demand on suppliers to comply with sustainability initiatives. ... [more]
International Corporate Philanthropy Day is approaching and corporate giving is an important aspect to round out your sustainability initiatives and CSR.
Monday, February 27, 2012 is International Corporate Philanthropy Day. This international advocacy day is led by the Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy and brings together... [more]
Are You Ready for EO 13514?
by Amy Haddon on 02/10/2012
Suppliers to government agencies will soon be required to provide GHG emissions data. In this blog, we'll share helpful insights into Executive Order 13514 , how it may affect your business, and link you to additional resources.
On October 5, 2009, President Obama signed Executive Order (EO) 13514, which calls on Federal agencies to make improvements in their environmental, energy, and economic performance by... [more]
Shades of Green Education
by Guest Blogger on 02/03/2012
We hope to see you at the only national gathering of K-12 leaders and educators coming together to make their schools and districts green & healthy centers of academic excellence. For registration information, read our guest blog.
Green schools gathering in Denver Feb. 27-29 will help those new to the movement. Next month’s gathering of K-12 school administrators, teachers, students, and parents at the... [more]
A Sustainability Leader Emerges
by Amy Haddon on 02/01/2012
Renewable Choice customer, OCTAL, achieves business benefits from proactive carbon footprint disclosure. Read more about it in this blog and by downloading our case study.
In our case study, OCTAL Leads the Way in Environmental Sustainability and Disclosure, we explore the sustainability journey of an unlikely leader (OCTAL Petrochemicals) in an even... [more]
Showing 1 - 7 of 7 Articles | Page 1 of 1