Blog Author Archive
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- The High Price of Natural Gas (05/24/2013)
- Understanding the Greenhouse Effect (05/23/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open
by Matt Wood on 04/11/2013
CDP announced late last week that the 2013 Supply Chain Program reporting period is now open for participating suppliers. The program is comprised of 62 member companies and requests carbon... [more]
About CDP Verification
by Matt Wood on 07/25/2012
The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) has made data quality a top priority for the coming years to ensure businesses have the reliable climate information they need to make critical business... [more]
Developing a GHG Inventory: What’s In It For You?
by Matt Wood on 06/13/2012
Recently I worked with a supplier who asked me the following, very genuine question:Why is my buyer asking me to conduct a greenhouse gas inventory? I don’t have any greenhouses!I... [more]
How to Complete the Energy & Climate Section of the Walmart SSA
by Matt Wood on 04/17/2012
In July of 2009, Walmart announced the launch of its Supplier Sustainability Assessment (SSA), the first phase of a Sustainability Index project aimed at improving Walmart’s... [more]
Whitepaper: The Growing Trend of Sustainability Scorecards
by Matt Wood on 01/13/2012
Gain valuable insights on sustainability scorecards from our extensive research on supply chain sustainability. Check out our new whitepaper!
Sustainability scorecards are a fast rising global trend across the supply chains of many industries. Non-governmental organizations (NGOs), governments, trade associations, and... [more]
A new report not only suggests that suppliers are taking steps to become more sustainable, but that it's becoming more important to supply chains that they are.
If you're a supplier, do you know where your company falls? A new report from the Carbon Trust Advisory highlights the growing importance a business’s ability to track,... [more]
Climate Leaders 2.0
by Matt Wood on 06/07/2011
EPA unveils new National Climate Awards Program, and strategically says goodbye to Climate Leaders.
The phase down of EPA’s highly successful and long standing Climate Leaders program last September left many program participants and industry members questioning what... [more]
Walmart's Impact: Energy Audit at a China Factory
by Matt Wood on 01/12/2011
Yesterday I received an exciting email from one of our Certified Energy Managers.
She is currently conducting factory audits in China as part of her work supporting Walmart suppliers on the Supplier Sustainability Assessment/Sustainability Index. ... [more]
Carbon Disclosure to be Mandated by SEC
by Matt Wood on 02/11/2010
A new publication puts a spotlight on carbon disclosure and its importance.
Carbon disclosure and reporting has taken a giant leap forward with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) new interpretative guidance clarifying climate... [more]
Ready for the Walmart Sustainability Index?
by Matt Wood on 09/24/2009
Prepare for the Walmart Sustainability Index with updates from Walmart's head of sustainability
Get a FREE Walmart Sustainability Index Webinar + PDF GuideToday, Walmart discussed their new Sustainability Index via a GreenBiz.com sponsored webcast, Getting Ready... [more]
Ten Steps to a Greenhouse Gas Inventory
by Matt Wood on 08/24/2009
Learn the ten steps necessary to complete a comprehensive greenhouse gas inventory.
I’ve received several questions regarding the “10 steps to a comprehensive greenhouse gas inventory” I discussed during my Introduction to... [more]
New Greenhouse Gas Inventory Service
by Matt Wood on 07/17/2009
Announcing Choice Inventories, our new greenhouse gas inventory service - Webinar July 22nd
We've raised the bar! Announcing Choice Inventories, our new greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory and carbon accounting service. Renewable Choice has been a leading... [more]
Showing 1 - 12 of 12 Page 1 of 1