Business Success through Sustainability
Since 2001, Renewable Choice has been helping clients navigate a changing business climate; one that requires them to identify risks and opportunities with respect to climate and energy related issues. We have helped thousands of organizations change their trajectory, gain momentum and achieve success.
- Greenhouse Gas Inventories
- Renewable Choice offers full-service greenhouse gas (GHG) assessment services to businesses of diverse complexity. Our GHG service offering provides clients with our carbon accounting software, Mosaic and access to our uniquely-qualified industry experts and support team to help your organization achieve its corporate sustainability objectives.
A GHG assessment provides valuable insight that identifies emissions hot spots and helps organizations make smart, meaningful decisions. Because what gets measured gets managed, GHG assessments provide essential data for creating strategic short and long term emissions reduction goals. Visit our GHG FAQ page for more details on carbon management and GHG inventories or: Learn more and watch our Introduction to Greenhouse Gas Inventories
- Carbon Disclosure Project Reporting Services
- Renewable Choice helps accelerate accurate carbon reporting and emissions reduction strategies by assisting our clients in reporting their GHG and climate change risks to CDP, the world’s leading voluntary reporting organization. We advance our clients’ strategic goals and take the burden off internal resources by executing the disclosure of company emissions, climate change strategies, and current reduction activities to CDP. Visit our Carbon Disclosure Project FAQ page for more details on CDP reporting or: Learn more, get our CDP Reporting Fact Sheet and view the Webinar
- Sustainability Programs for Supply Chains
- Supply chain sustainability requirements are quickly growing to become a key market-driven response to consumer demands for social and environmental responsibility and transparency. We leverage our in-depth experience with supply chain sustainability compliance and carbon risk management to offer customized programs for brands including strategic planning, scorecard development, employee training, risk assessment, and direct supplier engagement. By providing our clients more transparency into their supply chain, our services facilitate risk management, cost reduction, supply chain carbon measurement and strategic supplier engagement.
Are you a supplier? Sustainability requirements, such as those set forth by Walmart, Kohl’s, P&G, Kaiser Permanente, Dell, Ford, Levi’s, Target, IKEA, Safeway and many others, and tracked by supplier assessments, are a key concern to today’s supplier. Renewable Choice is a leader in supply chain sustainability services and can help you meet and exceed buyer and consumer expectations with measurement, management, and reporting solutions unique to the requirements set forth in the supplier sustainability assessments of today’s leading companies.
Visit our sustainable supply chain FAQ page for more details on supplier sustainability or: Learn more and get our overview of Sustainability Programs for Supply Chains
- Learn more, watch our Webinar: The Essential Elements of Sustainability Scorecards
- Communications Solutions
- Sustainability is widely considered a critical part of any corporate communications strategy. In addition to promoting a positive company image, many stakeholders now evaluate organizations based on their level of integration, engagement and transparency associated with sustainability. Outside communications support gives a company objective insight into the value of environmental initiatives apparent and hidden. Renewable Choice puts our award-winning communications support to work for leading clients to engage the stakeholders that mean the most to their business, and leverage client goals and initiatives for business success. Our proven results for clients include garnering international media attention, increasing customer and employee loyalty, receiving numerous awards and certifications, and much more. Learn more and request a one-on-one consultation.