Renewable Energy Credits
Affordable prices are a click away. Fill out the form to get a quote.
Renewable energy is widely used to support business sustainability goals and meet voluntary and compliance requirements the world over. Combined with measurement and conservation, supporting emissions reductions through wind power credits and other offsets helps you meet expectations and showcase your leadership to valuable stakeholders.
Certified Renewable Energy
Renewable Choice Energy was one of the first in the industry to provide Green-e Energy® certified renewable energy credits/certificates (RECs) and today is a leader in renewable energy sales to homes and businesses across the U.S. When you purchase Green-e Energy® certified RECs for your business, you reduce the environmental impact of your electricity use, help reduce U.S. dependence on fossil fuel, and support wind power developers striving to succeed in a highly competitive non-renewable fuel-based energy market.
- How Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) Work (diagram)
- Visit the REC FAQ Page to Learn More About Green Energy (page)
- What are Renewable Energy Certificates? (page)
- Renewable Energy Projects We Support (map)
- Learn more about how our company is also dedicated to providing RECs Canada can use to reduce environmental impact (page)