Green Power for CaGBC LEED Certification
Free LEED Green Power Webinar + Guide
Watch our free on demand webinar
How To Use Green Power for CaGBC LEED Certification
Previously recorded for your convenience
Watch & Get the Free Guide NowWebinar
The Renewable Choice Green Building Team has helped more than 4,000 projects internationally obtain the Energy & Atmosphere Credit for LEED certification for up to 6 points with green power. In our free webinar and industry quick guide, we'll show how your LEED project can benefit from the Green Power Credit and how it fits into the Green Building Council’s LEED system.
WATCH OUR LEED WEBINAR VIDEO ON DEMAND
In our previously-recorded 30-minute webinar How to Use Green Power for CaGBC LEED Certification, we discuss how to improve your LEED certification success with the Green Power Credit and eliminate EAc6 point confusion by showing you:
- How to gain up to 6 LEED points with green power
- How to reduce your green building carbon emissions
- How to apply the Green Power Credit to your EB or NC projects
- How a lower project footprint has environmental and financial benefits
Download our complementary industry quick guide Green Power for LEED Green Building and help clarify:
- How green power is used to help achieve LEED certification
- How your buildings impact occupants and the environment
- What points are available for different certification types
- What percentage of green power your project can benefit from
- How Renewable Choice is uniquely equipped to help you succeed
A selection of the green building leaders we are proud to work with:
Under LEED v3 (aka LEED 2009), the Green Power Credit (EAc6) has been given additional credit weighting. It directly addresses one of the key goals of the system – to reduce the carbon emissions produced as a result of the construction and operation of buildings.
With having supported more than 3,500 LEED projects in the United States, Canada and internationally, Renewable Choice is the largest provider of renewable energy for the Green Power Credit. In fact, our LEED clients have created demand for over 1.5 billion kilowatt hours of renewable energy credits (RECs) which has helped to save up to 1,678,289,021 pounds of CO2. That’s similar to not driving 1.7 billion miles in the average U.S. passenger car.
Renewable Choice is a recognized leader in the green power industry and has 2 LEED APs on staff to assist you with any questions about LEED certification and green power.