Blog & News
- March 7, 2014 - Stanford scientist unveils 50-state plan to transform U.S. to renewable energy - Stanford scientist unveils 50-state plan to transform U.S. to renewable energy Mark Jacobson... [more]
- March 6, 2014 - Mosaic Labs Announces E-Book for Wal-Mart Sustainability Index - As companies increasingly recognize sustainability as an opportunity for cost reduction, risk... [more]
- March 5, 2014 - US Solar Celebrates Records in 2013, Big Trends Coming in 2014 - US Solar Celebrates Records in 2013, Big Trends Coming in 2014 U.S. solar... [more]
- March 5, 2014 - For Release: Renewable Choice Energy Founder and CEO Quayle Hodek to Join EPA Webinar - Renewable Choice Energy Founder and CEO Quayle Hodek to Join EPA... [more]
- March 4, 2014 - 3,000 Dairy Cows Chip In To Offset Super Bowl XLVII Greenhouse Gas Emissions - 3,000 Dairy Cows Chip In To Offset Super Bowl XLVII Greenhouse Gas... [more]
Sustainability is as much about the quest for solutions as it is about taking action. The following renewable energy FAQ pages provide excellent resources to find the solutions that are most suited to your organization’s objectives and needs. Explore renewable energy information, greenhouse gas accounting and disclosure, and supply chain sustainability. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) is the largest database of organization’s greenhouse gas emissions in the world. Learn why over 3,000 organizations in 60 countries now disclose to the CDP and why it’s beneficial for your organization to do so.
The Canadian government has committed to achieving an economy-wide 20% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions. Visit this page to learn more about how carbon offsets are a cost effective method for reducing your Canadian company’s contribution to climate change.
Carbon offsets either remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere, or prevent them from entering it. They are a powerful tool used to mitigate society’s contribution to climate change. Learn more about what carbon offsets are, how they work, and other relevant renewable energy information.
Corporate greenhouse gas (GHG) inventories are an excellent method for identifying prime energy efficiency measures while simultaneously assessing your company’s contribution to climate change. Learn more by visiting this GHG Inventory FAQ page.
Renewable energy credits (RECs) support the development of clean energy sources, fight climate change, and provide a wealth of other benefits to the planet and our society. Learn more about what RECs are and how they work by visiting this renewable energy info page.
The U.S. and Canada Green Building Councils offer up to seven credits for purchasing Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) for building electricity and construction. This link will provide answers to renewable energy FAQs like how RECs are a cost-effective method to achieve LEED® Certification.
A renewable energy certifier, like Green-e®, is a consumer protection program that provides transparency by tracking renewable energy credits from their point of origin to their point of purchase. Delve into renewable energy info covering what RECs are and the certification process.
Supply chain sustainability is a growing movement across all types of organizations to improve the environmental and social performance of suppliers. Learn more about how and why these organizations are hedging risk and identifying business opportunities by making their supply chains more sustainable—and transparent.