Goddard Systems Opens its 300th Franchise School
- Ceres Conference Offers Something for Everyone (05/13/2013)
- A Little Energy to Save a Lot: Why Your Company Should Become Energy Star Certified (04/03/2013)
- Sustainability in Supply Chain Remains Top Priority for Major Brands (03/13/2013)
- Using Technology to Drive Supply Chain Sustainability (03/05/2013)
- Getting On Board with Supply Chain Sustainability (02/20/2013)
LEED Green Building
- 7th annual Los Angeles Business Council (LABC) Sustainability Summit (04/29/2013)
- Greening the Green Building Industry (03/26/2013)
- Earth Rangers Journey to LEED® Platinum (02/21/2013)
- Energy Boost: How RECs Support LEED® Certification and Renewable Energy Development (02/14/2013)
- Making the Most of LEED® (01/31/2013)
- Reducing Carbon Emissions Becomes Mission Critical (05/14/2013)
- CDP Supply Chain Program Reporting Period Now Open (04/11/2013)
- 2013 Climate Leadership Conference (03/01/2013)
- Wind PowerED Climate Education for Colorado Kids (03/14/2013)
- 2013 GreenBiz.com Forum New York (03/08/2013)
- A Letter from the Arctic (05/09/2013)
- Eliminating Toxins from the Air We Breathe (05/07/2013)
- Our Silent Partners in the Fight Against Climate Change (04/26/2013)
- The Power of RECs to Improve Human Health (04/25/2013)
- Our Planet’s Most Precious Resource (04/24/2013)
by Megan Brown on 12/05/2008
Goddard Systems Inc, the fastest growing pre-school franchise, opened its 300th school last month in Colorado.
The Goddard School provides communities with safe, creative learning environments for infants up to school age children. Goddard has been growing by 20 percent for the last five years and this consistent growth is projected to continue. But what else is going on within this franchise?
For starters, enrollments are at almost 90 percent and the commitments to open new schools are already filled for the next three years. The company plans to open 50 schools each year. The company’s philosophy, program structure and training are definitely working.
Goddard also looks at other ways its schools can be progressive. For example, in Northborough, MA the Goddard School decided to put in special energy efficient lighting to enhance the atmosphere for learning. The new lighting is also reducing the amount of electricity that is needed. Supporting renewable energy by offsetting a number of locations' electricity use with wind power is another commitment that Goddard has embraced. The 300th franchise school in Centennial, CO is one of the schools purchasing renewable energy credits (RECs) to offset 100 percent of the school’s annual electricity use.
It is encouraging to see growth like this during these challenging times. Goddard seems to be doing many things right with its steady growth and progressive investments. To learn more about Goddard School Systems, go here.