Green Jobs with Renewable Choice
We're here to make a difference. Join us.
The employees of Renewable Choice are on the cutting-edge of today’s environmental solutions. You can see our passion in the way we approach our work, the way we strive to walk our talk as an organization, and in the many ways in which our employees work to reduce their own environmental impacts.
Renewable Choice Energy offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus opportunities, and benefits as well as a fast-paced, friendly work environment. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from women and underrepresented minorities.
We are always on the lookout for people who share our commitment to excellence. If you think you have what it takes and are looking for the opportunity to join a business you can believe in, we’d love to hear from you!
Watch our Workforce Boulder County video on our blog and follow us on Twitter via @RenewableHR.
Current Job Openings
Please check back regularly for additional opportunities.
Client Relations & Marketing Associate (part-time)
Renewable Choice Energy, a leading provider of green power, carbon offsets, sustainability consulting, and renewable energy advisory services in Boulder, Colorado, seeks an enthusiastic and articulate associate to join our team part-time to support our marketing & client relationship efforts.
This position will provide direct support to Renewable Choice clients in the form of telephone calls, email correspondence, and orientation to our online client resource portal. In addition, the position will provide general support to the marketing team, to include, but not be limited to, content development (including blogging), lead prospecting, social & new media engagement, community relations, and special projects.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, social sciences, or a related field, and will have at least 1-2 years professional experience in a client-facing position. Skills required for this position include:
- Strong written and verbal communication ability
- Ability to manage tasks with minimal supervision and to take initiative when needed
- Creativity; ability to see outside the box and apply innovation to process and approaches
- Ability to collaborate with close-knit team of peers and to work seamlessly with sales team and related departments
- Relationship-orientation; ability to strengthen existing relationships and work through conflicts
- Problem-solving ability; able to empathize with clients and understand their needs
- Maturity; a sense of commitment to the mission, the work, and the clients
- Sense of humor and a passionate desire to help the planet preferred
This position is a regular, part-time position, 20 hours per week.
To apply, submit a cover letter & resume to jobs(at)renewablechoice.com or fill out the form below. Applications will be accepted through Monday, May 13th.
Accounting Associate (part-time)
Renewable Choice Energy, a leading provider of green power, carbon offsets, sustainability consulting, and renewable energy advisory services in Boulder, Colorado, seeks a diligent and detail-oriented Accounting Associate to join our team on a part-time (20 hours/week) basis.
This position provides direct clerical and bookkeeping support to the finance team, including the Accountant and CFO. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Purchase agreement processing
- Deposit preparation
- Invoice creation and payment application
- All finance and personnel paperwork filing
- Due diligence assistance to CFO during annual audit process
Qualified candidates will have 1-3 years office experience, ideally in high volume bookkeeping/transactional accounting. A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred. Required skills for this position include:
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office programs including Excel; prior experience with Quickbooks strongly preferred
- Attention to detail is critical in this position
- Ability to handle and successfully file high volume, high-level, sensitive financial and personnel information
- Capacity for managing high volume of transactional duties on a daily basis
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability
- Sense of humor and a passion for the environment preferred
This position is a regular part-time position, 20 hours per week.
To apply, fill out the form below or submit a cover letter & resume to jobs(at)renewablechoice.com. Position is open until filled.
Submit a Job Inquiry
If you would like to be considered for one of our current open positions, please submit your resume and letter of interest here. You can dalso follow us on Twitter @RenewableHR.