Green Jobs with Renewable Choice
We're here to make a difference. Join us.
The employees of Renewable Choice are on the cutting-edge of today’s environmental solutions. You can see our passion in the way we approach our work, the way we strive to walk our talk as an organization, and in the many ways in which our employees work to reduce their own environmental impacts.
Renewable Choice Energy offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus opportunities, and benefits as well as a fast-paced, friendly work environment. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from women and underrepresented minorities.
We are always on the lookout for people who share our commitment to excellence. If you think you have what it takes and are looking for the opportunity to join a business you can believe in, we’d love to hear from you!
Watch our Workforce Boulder County video on our blog and follow us on Twitter via @RenewableHR.
Sustainability Project Manager
Our wholly-owned subsidiary, Mosaic Labs, is rapidly expanding operations and seeking a talented, versatile Project Manager to join our team. For a detailed job description and application instructions, please visit the Mosaic Labs career page.
President and Chief Operations Officer
Renewable Choice is seeking a President to run day-to-day operations at its Boulder, Colorado headquarters. Renewable Choice is one of the nation’s leading renewable energy suppliers to U.S. corporations with a track record of innovation in defining the renewable energy marketplace. The company has a new and ground-breaking opportunity to transform the renewable energy industry and needs a high-level leader looking to help address today’s most pressing energy challenges.
This position is responsible for providing leadership, coordination, management, and oversight of company operations. The position develops and implements the company’s growth strategy and goals in conjunction with the Executive Team. The position is responsible for building shareholder value, raising capital to implement the growth strategy and working with the Board of Directors. The position directly supervises all members of the management team and is a member of the Board of Directors.
Leadership & Execution
- Manage and oversee the Executive Team to ensure the successful execution of strategic professional services and sales/marketing plans.
- Establish short and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures for each department.
- Provide guidance and coaching to company employees to improve their effectiveness, productivity and job satisfaction.
- Work with the CFO to analyze and evaluate the company’s financials and make strategic and tactical decisions.
- In conjunction with the Executive Team, develop target market and customer strategies for the deployment of the sales force.
- Provide leadership and motivation to the entire team and foster a culture that reflects the values of the organization.
- Represent the company at various industry conferences, events, and sales meetings to promote the business.
- Work with the CEO to ensure funds are available to rapidly scale the business to meet a large and growing new market opportunity.
- Work with the CFO to prepare investment materials for communication with existing and new investors.
- Directly reach out to and meet with potential investors and communicate the value proposition of the company.
- Develop and execute a fundraising plan with specific outreach goals, timelines and prospect lists.
Renewable Choice has deep domain expertise in renewable energy development, finance, sales/marketing, and sustainability consulting. Although not required, candidates with expertise in these areas would be highly preferred.
Renewable Energy Development
- Work with the Executive Team to develop new and compelling solutions for U.S. companies to contract for renewable energy supply through structured financial transactions and PPAs with Fortune 500 corporations.
- Understand and define trends and opportunities in the renewable energy and corporate sustainability industries.
- Support development of new carbon mitigation and renewable energy projects.
- Assist the Executive Team in expanding professional service offerings to help clients utilize technology and our expertise to understand and reduce the environmental impact of their business, products and supply chains.
- Support professional service team working with clients on corporate sustainability, carbon management and reporting, and supply chain management.
- Ability to manage and run a fast growing entrepreneurial business of 50 or more employees with a primary focus on professional services and sales/marketing.
- Demonstrated competence in raising capital with a solid understanding of corporate finance and capital structures.
- 10 to 20 years in a professional capacity with increasing levels of responsibility, preferably in entrepreneurship, professional services, or operations.
- A track record of executive leadership in growing organizations.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field required.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams and to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Ability to adapt and respond to a rapidly changing environment and to encourage and motivate others to do so.
- Interest in or personal commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Position requires frequent travel. Employee must be able to get to and from airport, travel comfortably for long distances, and operate a rental vehicle.
- Position is responsible for giving off-site presentations and must be able to carry a laptop, projector, and other collateral on their person while traveling.
- Position may require periodic evening or weekend hours commensurate with holding a C-level role.
About Renewable Choice
Renewable Choice Energy was founded in 2001 with the mission to bring the benefits of clean and renewable sources of energy to individuals and businesses. Based in Boulder, Colorado, the Company has pioneered corporate green power buying, working with the first major corporations in the country who purchased 100% renewable electricity. As the market has grown, Renewable Choice has continued to innovate with carbon offsets, sustainability consulting, and renewable energy advisory services. Renewable Choice is a trusted partner to numerous major brands, including 60 of the Fortune 500. In 2012, Renewable Choice was recognized by the EPA as the Green Power Supplier of the Year. The Company is a mission-driven business and certified B Corporation. To learn more, visit www.renewablechoice.com. For more information on our wholly-owned sustainability consulting subsidiary, Mosaic Labs, visit www.mosaic-labs.com.
Submit a Job Inquiry
If you would like to be considered for one of our current open positions, please submit your resume and letter of interest here. You can also follow us on Twitter @RenewableHR.