Green Jobs with Renewable Choice
We're here to make a difference. Join us.
The employees of Renewable Choice are on the cutting-edge of today’s environmental solutions. You can see our passion in the way we approach our work, the way we strive to walk our talk as an organization, and in the many ways in which our employees work to reduce their own environmental impacts.
Renewable Choice Energy offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus opportunities, and benefits as well as a fast-paced, friendly work environment. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from women and underrepresented minorities.
We are always on the lookout for people who share our commitment to excellence. If you think you have what it takes and are looking for the opportunity to join a business you can believe in, we’d love to hear from you!
Watch our Workforce Boulder County video on our blog and follow us on Twitter via @RenewableHR.
This full-time position provides administrative, human resources, and managerial support to Renewable Choice Energy and its subsidiary, Mosaic Sustainability. The position is responsible for managing the office, coordinating human resources & payroll functions, providing customer service and client relations to Renewable Choice customers, and providing overall administrative support to the Executive Team.
- Develop, nurture, and manage all vendor relationships relevant to business operations.
- Maintain office supplies for the company and office kitchen.
- Support the onboarding of new employees.
- Issue and track employee keys.
- Maintain office aesthetic by ensuring uplifted, safe, and beautiful work space.
Human Resources & Payroll
- In coordination with supervisor, manage human resources transactions for the office, including:
- Compliance needs (e.g. employment verifications, DOL reporting, etc.)
- Job postings & resume coordination for hiring managers
- Annual benefits open enrollment
- 401K reporting & administration
- Processing of time off requests
- Semi-monthly payroll and benefit reconciliation
- Maintain personnel files
Client Relations/Residential Services
- Provide customer service and fulfillment support to customers.
- Manage residential product program.
Administration & Reception
- Answer and direct all incoming office calls. Interface with office visitors.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Team.
- High school diploma.
- A minimum of 2-4 years general office experience. Specific, demonstrated experience administering human resources and/or payroll highly desirable.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Intermediate use of MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Familiarity or experience with Salesforce CRM desirable.
- Ability to interface successfully with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including customers, vendors, and guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to handle high-level, confidential personnel information with maturity and sensitivity.
- Ability to organize priorities and manage time while balancing interruptions and cross-departmental demands; able to manage tasks with minimal supervision and to take initiative.
- Ability to collaborate with close-knit team of peers and to work seamlessly with other departments.
- Problem-solving ability; able to empathize with others and understand their needs; ability to develop solutions and innovations to existing processes
Ideal Candidates Will:
- Be intelligent, enjoy learning, and able to understand big picture and individual assignments.
- Be agile, flexible, and willing to get the job done.
- Be friendly, with a great sense of humor and appreciation for a fun, flexible work environment.
- Demonstrate maturity, accountability, independence, initiative, and positivity.
- Have commitment to the mission, the work, and the clients of the company; a sense of humor and a passionate desire to help the planet preferred.
To apply, please submit a Job Inquiry form below with a cover letter and resume attached. Position open until filled.
About Renewable Choice
Renewable Choice Energy was founded in 2001 with the mission to bring the benefits of clean and renewable sources of energy to individuals and businesses. Based in Boulder, Colorado, the Company has pioneered corporate green power buying, working with the first major corporations in the country who purchased 100% renewable electricity. As the market has grown, Renewable Choice has continued to innovate with carbon offsets, sustainability consulting, and renewable energy advisory services. Renewable Choice is a trusted partner to numerous major brands, including 60 of the Fortune 500. In 2012, Renewable Choice was recognized by the EPA as the Green Power Supplier of the Year. The Company is a mission-driven business and certified B Corporation. To learn more, visit www.renewablechoice.com. For more information on our wholly-owned sustainability consulting subsidiary, Mosaic Labs, visit www.mosaic-labs.com.
Submit a Job Inquiry
If you would like to be considered for one of our current open positions, please submit your resume and letter of interest here. You can also follow us on Twitter @RenewableHR.