Greenhouse Gas Inventories
View Free On-Demand Webinar Video
A greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory is a comprehensive and documented accounting of all greenhouse gas emissions attributed to an organization’s activities. In this free webinar presentation, we will help you understand the scope of performing a GHG inventory as well as the many environmental and budgetary benefits.
This webinar will also highlight ways your greenhouse gas assessment can help you achieve not only your internal sustainability goals, but also meet the requirements for and become recognized by prestigious national reporting programs.
• Understand the scope of a greenhouse gas inventory
• Learn about the many benefits of carbon accounting
• Find out how to reduce your environmental impact
• Meet important voluntary reporting goals
• Engage your customers and stakeholders
• Help fight climate change