Current Job Openings
Our subsidiary, Mosaic Sustainability, is currently hiring for the position of Analyst.
Mosaic Sustainability is a fast-growing sustainability consulting firm based in Boulder, Colorado. We develop customized products and services for some of the most innovative companies in the world, often incorporating web-based tools and systems into our work. We’re creative, agile, and focused on responding to customer needs. Our core competencies include calculating and reporting greenhouse gas emissions inventories, managing supply chain sustainability programs, and helping clients develop and implement environmental policies. And while we’re serious about sustainability, we love to share a laugh and a beer, too.
As an Analyst, you will work with our project team to aid in the completion of tasks, manage projects, and deliver results. You will communicate regularly with clients and team members, collect and analyze data, conduct research, help clients report on environmental risks and impacts, and create and present client deliverables. You will also play an important role in the development of the web-based tools and systems that have been essential to Mosaic Sustainability’ success. The ideal candidate will be able to help Mosaic Sustainability improve its processes and/or capacity to interpret data and information related to environmental metrics and risks.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. Particularly important is the ability to articulate complex topics in an easy-to-understand manner to diverse audiences.
- Background and/or education in engineering, economics, statistics, or science
- Conducting primary and secondary research
- Analyzing and drawing conclusions from large data sets
- Mosaic Sustainability relies heavily on technology for all project tasks. Complete fluency with basic software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and functionality (webinars, internet research, etc.) is a must.
Other Desired Experience
- Database and/or web development experience
- Data science, database analytics, and/or business intelligence software (e.g., Tableau) experience
- Supply chain and/or risk management and reporting experience
Submit a Job Inquiry
If you would like to be considered for one of our current open positions, please submit your resume and letter of interest here. You can also follow us on Twitter @RenewableHR.
[!eForm? &formid=`CareerForm` &subject=`[+subject+]` &email@example.com` &gotoid=`967` &tpl=`job_application_form` &report=`CareerFormReport` !]
Please note that this system does not support .docx. Please convert these to .doc prior to attempting your upload.